What's new
anticheat.bingo

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to purchase hacks and participate in topics and posts, as well as connect with other members to cream on the competition with!

• Welcome to anticheat.bingo. Windows 24H2 is not supported at this time. Do not update to it.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Battlefield 4 Product Review

unaccountable

The short version: This is the best Battlefield 4 hack I've ever used, hands down. I am a 'legit' or 'semi-legit' player, I usually do not use rage features.

The hack offers a modest selection of features that work and work well. Let's start with one of my favorites...

VISUALS

The ESP in this hack has never let me down. The vischecks work very well. There is no draw distance selection or slider, but whatever value is hardcoded into the hack is perfect. I don't want my screen cluttered with ESP boxes from enemies 800 meters away and I feel the ESP distance is the perfect middle ground.

The vehicle ESP is white by default which made vehicles hard to see on some maps, thankfully the hack has a very well-done color slider to customize the color of any ESP element. I generally just play with Boxes and Names on. The hack can even show ESP for every single bullet flying across the map -- yours included!

AIMBOT

Admittedly, I do not have too much experience with the built-in aimbot because the silent aimbot is SO DAMN GOOD. I have, however tested the regular aimbot and it functioned very well for the short time I used it. The included smoothing options are very good and range from legit to rage settings. Bone selection also works well (I generally target torso to avoid too many headshots).

The silent aimbot is nothing short of perfect. The way I usually play is binding one of the side buttons on my gaming mouse to activate the silent aimbot. The aimbone selection here is fantastic. There is also an option to adjust the FOV and I recommend setting it lower if you're going for a legit playstyle (I prefer 55-65). Most of the time in the game I am aiming with no help to appear more legit, but I will activate the silent aimbot before taking a sniper shot or if it's a kill that I really cannot afford to miss.

MISCELLANEOUS

No recoil and no spread seem to function very similarly for me. Essentially, any gun turns into a bullet hose! Unlock weapon mods does what it says on the tin, unlocks all weapons for that play session. Disable hardcore is great! Shows your minimap/HUD as it would in a normal game, just giving you another leg up on the competition! I have not had a need to use the ping spoofer so I cannot comment on that functionality. As for the spectator warning and screenshot cleaner, I will speak more on that in the SECURITY section.

RAGE FEATURES

I don't have much experience with these features either. I have not used magic bullets. Auto Spot is very funny, it makes everyone in the match (opposition included, I think) spot EVERYTHING. I think this has possibly made the server crash in some smaller matches I've played.

Fly and super jump do work. You can basically just look up and start walking or running as normal. You are no longer constrained by gravity. I've only used this in the Test Range as I imagine doing this in a public match will get me banned pretty quickly.

SECURITY

I am not even sure Punkbuster is even still running these days, but this hack has never triggered a Punkbuster violation. I imagine the screenshot cleaner is working and doing its magic, as I am almost positive I've been screenshotted before. One of the BEST features of this hack is the spectator warning. If someone is spectating you, it is probably for a reason and this provides the opportunity for you to clean up your gameplay to avoid detection or leave the server. Third parties exist to catch and ban cheaters such as BF4DB but it is possible to play, have fun and avoid detection. If there is any interest I would be willing to write a short guide to detail the ways I have managed to stay safe.