What's new
anticheat.bingo

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to purchase hacks and participate in topics and posts, as well as connect with other members to cream on the competition with!

• Welcome to anticheat.bingo. Windows 24H2 is not supported at this time. Do not update to it.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ BF4 Review

Nottdogs

ESP9/10: I tried esphack for about 10 minutes and it worked great. No ghosting, no lag, everything was perfect. Occasionally invisible enemies would be detected as visible. I think it's a game issue.

AimBot: 10/10. I didn't try the smooth aimbot because the silent aimbot is awesome. It works perfectly and there are no crashes.

Misc: There are a lot of features in it. Since my play style is "legal", I didn't try any of them. Man, silent aimbot is so good, why use other features? XD
The only downside is that there is no parameter saving function. You need to turn it on manually every time you inject. If it can automatically save the last parameters, it would be perfect and save time.

btw Please note that if you play the game live ⚠️, when being watched by others🤫, the cheat will prompt and it will be right above the screen, and it cannot be turned off, so you need to cover some pictures to block it. I hope a switch function can be added✅