What's new
anticheat.bingo

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to purchase hacks and participate in topics and posts, as well as connect with other members to cream on the competition with!

• Welcome to anticheat.bingo. Windows 24H2 is not supported at this time. Do not update to it.

Easiest Way to Buy BTC and LTC for Those New to Crypto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Slave

Admin
Staff member
Step 1: Download the latest version of the Trust Wallet App.

https://apps.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1288339409?mt=8
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wallet.crypto.trustapp&referrer=utm_source=website

Step 2: Set up your new wallet

• Open the Trust Wallet app, and choose “Create a new wallet.”
  • Select an option to back up your wallet.
  • Once your wallet is set up, tap on “Start using Trust Wallet.”
how-to-buy-bitcoin-1.png

Tip: If you already have a wallet that’s not Trust Wallet, you can choose to import that wallet. In this case, you’d choose the “I already have a wallet” option.

Step 3: Buy Bitcoin using your Trust Wallet

• Select the “Buy” button from the main wallet page.
  • Select Bitcoin (if you don’t see it, you can use the search function).
  • Select the amount you want to buy, then select the next “Next” button.
how-to-buy-bitcoin-3.png

From there, it’s just a matter of following the simple instructions to buy the Bitcoin (BTC). Once the purchase goes through, the Bitcoin will automatically be stored in your Trust Wallet.

Frequently asked questions​

When I buy the Bitcoin (BTC) via Trust Wallet, where is the Bitcoin stored?​

When you buy Bitcoin directly from with your Trust Wallet, the BTC is stored directly in your wallet. There’s no need to transfer your Bitcoin from one address to another or do anything else – the coins will be stored safely and automatically.

How do I check my Bitcoin balance in Trust Wallet?​

To check your BTC balance in the Trust Wallet app, simply open the app and view your current balance from the main wallet page.

Status
Not open for further replies.