What's new
anticheat.bingo

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to purchase hacks and participate in topics and posts, as well as connect with other members to cream on the competition with!

• Welcome to anticheat.bingo. Windows 24H2 is not supported at this time. Do not update to it.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Fallout 76 Review A++++

Krucifixtion

Customer
Customer
Bingo's F76 chair is flawless in every way I'm a hard core f76 player with hundreds of hours played and I rely on this chair to make my play time worth it.
ESP is very helpful in everything but certain events especially like when its treasure hunters or holiday scorched.
ESP- 10/10 very in depth for items plans the filters are extensive everything's covered.
Aimbot- 9/10 I only give it a 9 because there's no selection for bone type to choose the aim direction so it defaults to the center of your POV/Crosshair which aims mostly at the head only. But it doesn't affect much for destroying events like I do the aimbot gets the job done.
Overall the chair hasn't failed me once and I've been using it for 7 months in a row.

JoeLavender

Yo I used this a while back, but I forgot my old account info lol. But I have to say it's absolutely great. Better price than other ones, and the esp is no where NEAR as buggy as the other ones as well. This is most definitely the best one on the market. Plus this is the only one I could find that actually has working unlimited AP. (not in VATS, but works for jetpack and what not.)
Definitely recommend, and Ill be buying it again when I can.