What's new
anticheat.bingo

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to purchase hacks and participate in topics and posts, as well as connect with other members to cream on the competition with!

• Welcome to anticheat.bingo. Windows 24H2 is not supported at this time. Do not update to it.

⭐⭐⭐ Hack is good but. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azirule

The hack its is great when its working, obviously when it comes to hacks, there are things that can make you crash or lag and we all take that with a grain of salt. The Palworld hacks has quite a few useful cheats which i often use and they are:

God mode
Infinite ammo
Item spawn

I believe these 3 are the core of most games anywaise. The infinite ammo actually has another i wouldnt say cheat, but its an exploit because the game itself didnt put a timer or cooldown on how fast you can shoot on a 1 bullet weapon that needs reload. so if you have a autoclicker you can shoot as fast as you can click on a 1 shot rifle or rocket launcher and u dont ever have to reload.

So like i said, the hacks are good when its working, but the customer service isn't so great. I have 2 accounts because you can only have 1 hack a pc, so i had to make another account for my laptop, and its not quite working for my laptop for some reasons. I did go through the forums and make sure all the visual C and C++ are install, made sure im on my second account and do a fresh download of the hack but its still not working. I dont have any firewall or antivirus or asus guard etc either. Been trying to ask for help but mostly just getting brushed off that it should work or that its working fine, but i mean, obviously its not working for me because I used it before on my pc but I cant use it on my laptop. I mean I am a technician so I do understand troubleshooting, just not when its something I didn't specialize in. The attitude of the customer rep seems really quite rude and condescending too. I wasted an extra $30 for a loader that doesnt work.

Mr. Slave

Admin
Staff member
It's not working on your laptop because you need to download a new copy of the loader for the account on that PC and have both files as you have been told. Not sure how that's being brushed off.

Infinite health is very clearly marked as activate only in a server because you will crash if you leave with it on.

Thanks for the review though.

Status
Not open for further replies.