What's new
anticheat.bingo

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to purchase hacks and participate in topics and posts, as well as connect with other members to cream on the competition with!

• Welcome to anticheat.bingo. Windows 24H2 is not supported at this time. Do not update to it.

⭐⭐⭐ review on vigor cheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trix123

cheat-loader: the loader and injection speed is pretty damn quick, i dont think ive ever seen a quicker loader and injection speed on anything before and the injection method is pretty damn simple, just go into game and load the cheat and dont have to do so much other extra bullshit other providers tell you to do, the cheat itself could be more feature rich but the game is new to pc so i will give it time and i hope to see this cheat go places, CHEAT-LOADER REVIEW (8/10)

staff: i was banned from the discord for giving suggestions and trying to help this provider by asking if i could post videos on my yt which has viewed vids with over 10k views on it and stuff but then i was banned for spamming and advertising, i mean i get it from his side and i was explaining to him what i was meaning and i told him i was srry for spamming and advertising and asked if i could get unbanned and that im srry and was just trynna help the cheat be the best it can and get alot of buyers but i was told, make a ticket on the site and i cant find it so that brings me on the site STAFF REVIEW (3/10)

site: its pretty like unorganized so i cant find the support thing, and its pretty hard to find stuff here, i was trying to find the vigor section but i wasnt able to find it so i had sm1 send it to me but that could also be just me being blind SITE REVIEW (4/10)

remember this is just my personal review of it and other people could have other experiences with this provider

for the staff/admin/owner, this is my discord trix6942069 and please add me if you wanna talk or if i can get unbanned from the discord since ive already explained my reason and ive said im srry and it wont repeat itself even tho i was trying to help you guys

Mr. Slave

Admin
Staff member
Thanks for the review, you will not be unbanned for spamming or advertising on Discord when you spammed right after I said what was being added in an update.

The site is in alphabetical order and organized by full releases and playtests.

1727380276320.png.

Status
Not open for further replies.