What's new
anticheat.bingo

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to purchase hacks and participate in topics and posts, as well as connect with other members to cream on the competition with!

• Welcome to anticheat.bingo. Windows 24H2 is not supported at this time. Do not update to it.

[SOLVED] Sea of Thieves - Pre-sale questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyuma

Hello

So I'd like to purchase the Sea of Thieves cheese but it seems that since it's been release, no cheese update were done since 2022 ( as mentionned on the product page )

That's why i'm ending up here with the following questions :
- Is the cheat still " safe " to use ? I understand that it's features may be outdated but what I mean is, could it be detected / is there a ban risk or something like that just by injecting it and not even really using it ? ( I'm using the MS Store version ( UWP ) of the game btw )

Because of the implementation of EAC few month ago into the game and the recent game updates, it became a little more difficult to bypass the rules.

- Feature related question : As listed on the product page there's no cannon aimbot. Is it because this feature is too spotted ?

- Would you recommend any other cheat references for this game ?

Thank you in advance for your response and let me know if I have to wait for an update of the software or whatever so, before trying it out.
( thank you mr.slave for your work )

Mr. Slave

Admin
Staff member
Cannon aimbot was patched. When a cheat was released has nothing to do with it was ever updated. Updates are public in discord and the game sections.

Kyuma

Cannon aimbot was patched. When a cheat was released has nothing to do with it was ever updated. Updates are public in discord and the game sections.
Hello,

Okay I understand, will try the cheese out so.

Thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.