What's new
anticheat.bingo

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to purchase hacks and participate in topics and posts, as well as connect with other members to cream on the competition with!

• Welcome to anticheat.bingo. Windows 24H2 is not supported at this time. Do not update to it.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Slotted Fortnite ESP + Aimbot Review

AJMcNutsaks

Overall, very good cheese! I appreciate the devs and admins for keeping this a true slotted and offering it at a very fair price. Keeping it lowkey should ensure it stays UD for a while. Devs, admins, and resellers are all very chill imo so it's definitely nice to chill in chat every once in a while. Setup is stupid easy and I can see why Slave gets on people's asses to just read the guide 😭. Easiest set up of any cheese I've used to be honest.

Aimbot: 9/10, good aimbot. I liked that it has forced smoothing to encourage legit play but you can also adjust smoothness and FOV to your liking. Only thing missing here is aim prediction especially for snipers. Also weapon config for different FOV and smoothness for different weapons would be a great add too.

ESP: 9.5/10, ESP is solid. It does bug out every once in a while and show players as visible when they are not. Only things I wish that changed was option for emp camo to show not visible because I've had a few times where I long distance snipe someone with camo and not even realize it (but who knows how long this will be in the game, it might not even be worth adding.)

I have not messed with misc. options at all as I don't really feel like I need them and don't want to risk a ban using too much.