What's new
anticheat.bingo

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to purchase hacks and participate in topics and posts, as well as connect with other members to cream on the competition with!

• Welcome to anticheat.bingo. Windows 24H2 is not supported at this time. Do not update to it.

[SOLVED] Payment Query

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyte

Hi,

Just wanted to ask a question regarding payment.

My bank offers Crypto services, however I think they're very slow at sending/receiving in general. So, if I was to pay using my bank's crypto and then sent another payment using a different wallet would two subs be added (once both payments are received) or not?

Mr. Slave

Admin
Staff member
No clue. Sounds weird to try to divide payments in two, and if it's slow I wouldn't use as once the invoice expires they payment will never go through.

Just use a reseller instead of trying weird crypto things. Will work out better for you.

Xyte

No clue. Sounds weird to try to divide payments in two, and if it's slow I wouldn't use as once the invoice expires they payment will never go through.

Just use a reseller instead of trying weird crypto things. Will work out better for you.
I wouldn't be dividing payments into two. It would basically be two payments for the subscription amount, the bank states it has been processed but there's nothing for the transaction on blockchain as of yet (sent almost 30 minutes ago) - wallet address was copy and pasted too.

I'll just create a new transaction and won't worry about it. Appreciate the response. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.